Short Term Loans are perfect for people who need a helping hand to get through a difficult period. Maybe your bills are coming in thick and fast, your washing machine is on it’s last legs or you need to pay some unexpected medical costs.
Positive Solutions Finance can help you find a legitimate short term loan for your time of need.
We’ll help tide you over
At Positive Solutions Finance, we understand there can be times you may need short-term assistance, fast. We believe short term loans should help your financial situation and not cause you to go backwards. That’s why we’ve partnered with Fair Go Finance, a legitimate and fair Australian personal loan lender.
Fair Go Finance offers flexible and helpful short term loans with the following features:
- Quick cash loans from $500 up to $5000
- If formally approved, funds will be transferred within 30 minutes! *
- Can help low credit score customers compared to Banks and prime lenders**
- Can help bankrupt, Part 1X or debt agreement customers (12 months or more) **
- Can help customers who have paid and/or unpaid defaults**
- All loans have flexible payments and no penalties for repaying early
- You’ll be provided with superior customer care that is personal and professional
To apply for a short term loan and go forward with Fair Go Finance, click on the Apply Now Button below and you’ll be taken straight to their easy and quick application form.Apply Now
Short Term Lending Guidelines
- You need to be over 18 years old
- You need to be an Australian citizen
- You need to be in regular, paid employment and earn over $500 per week
- You won’t be eligible to apply if centrelink/pension is your sole source of income
*Please note: Bank processing times vary which may impact delivery of funds into your bank account. Formal approval is when all required supporting documentation has been provided and the loan has been assessed and approved by a Credit Consultant.
**All personal loan applications are subject to approval and will be assessed separately by reference to the applicant’s individual circumstances.